E depois de um balanço, seis trabalhos imprescindíveis para entender o futuro do jornalismo:
– International News: Bringing about the Golden Age by Ethan Zuckerman;
– Principles for a New Media Literacy by Dan Gillmor
– Public Broadcasting and Public Affairs: Opportunities and Challenges for Public Broadcasting’s Role in Provisioning the Public With News And Public Affairs by Pat Aufderheide and Jessica Clark;
– Digital Media, Democracy and Diversity: an Imperfect Discourse by Ernest Wilson III;
– Pride of Place: Mainstream Media and the Networked Public Sphere by John Kelly;
– Editors — the best is yet to come?A Typology for Media Organizations.
Mais informações sobre estes trabalhos no Media Shift Idea Lab.